Winter Water Park
Phone (seasonal): 573-437-POOL (7665)
Daily Hours: 12-6pm
Winter Water Park is closed for 2021 season! Tentative opening day for the 2022 season is Saturday, May 28, 2022.
Winter Water Park, named after the late, long-time park supporter Milford H. H. Winter, is located at 705 Parker Drive. The facility was established in 2014 for $1.6 million within Memorial Park. The facility features zero-depth entry, baby bungee, splash elements, castle with 3 slides, 14' tall body flume, lazy river, rock climbing wall, diving board, basketball goal, shade structures and a covered concession pavilion.
During the summer, the facility is open daily from 12-6pm from Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend, with reduced hours after Gasconade County R-2 School District resumes classes for the school year:
COVID-19 Modified Operations for 2021 Season: Click to view/print
- Individuals 3 years & up: $5.00
- Children 0-2 years: FREE with paid adult
- Active/Retired Military Individual (must show ID): 50% OFF (cannot be combined with Quick Dip rate)
- Quick Dip (last hour of the day; excludes early closings): $2.50
- Value Card (20 visits for multiple users during season issued): $60.00
- River Walk
- Tot Splash
- Adult Swim
- Group Swim Lessons
- Water Aerobics
- Doggie Dip
2022 rentals are not available for reservations at this time. $350 for a pre-determined 2-hour time frame: 9-11am or 6:15-8:15pm.
Optional add-ons for rentals: 1) Extra hour in the evening for $175, 2) Pavilion #6 for $25 (this is helpful to gather at before the two-hour rental to take care of serving food/cake, opening gifts, etc.) and/or 3) Staffed concession stand (2hrs) for $25; cost to purchase items will still apply.
Rental Agreement Form: click to view/print.
- Maximum Capacity: 350
- Everyone must pay (or possess a value card or season pass) to enter facility.
- No refunds; no exceptions.
- No outside food/drinks allowed.
- No squirt guns allowed.
- Non-potty trained children MUST wear swim diapers at all times.
- Children 10 & under must be supervised by someone 18 or older at all times.
- All rates and rules are subject to change.
General Facility Rules: click to view/print
For more information about rates, rentals and programs, contact the department at 573-437-8231, email email@example.com or contact the facility (seasonally) at 573-437-POOL (7665).