Rental Agreement Form: click to view/print
Site Fee: $20 per day
Dump Fee: $10 per use
- All park rules apply during camping.
- Camping only allowed in designated areas.
- Maximum stay is 14 consecutive days.
- Maximum trailer/motorhome length for sites 1-25 is 40 feet.
- Maximum of two (2) vehicles per site.
- Dump station is available for $10 per use.
- Campground quiet hours are 10pm-6am; may only use campground area of park between 10pm-6am because of park curfew
- No loud music or offensive language.
- No cutting, damaging or hanging anything from trees.
- Campers are responsible for cleaning and placing trash/debris in the proper trash receptacle.
- Open fires are not permitted, except in bar-b-q grills. Fires must be completely extinguished before renter leaves the premises.
- Display permit receipt on inside of windshield at all times.
- Blackout dates in effect during contracted events.
- Failure to follow rules will result in eviction from park with no refund.
- City of Owensville not responsible for accidents.
All rates are subject to change.
For more information, contact the department at 573-437-8231 or firstname.lastname@example.org.